15 replies to this topic

#1 CHIRAG.N.R.

CHIRAG.N.R.

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:12 AM

Ever found an idea for Visifire & wondering where to report. This is where you can add your suggestions, ideas & feature requests. We will brainstorm on the ideas & if feasible will implement in the upcoming versions. Please search the topic, before reporting. (because, your neighbor might have reported it already :D )
Regards,
Chirag
Team Visifire

#2 Aks

Aks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:29 AM

Ever found an idea for Visifire & wondering where to report. This is where you can add your suggestions, ideas & feature requests. We will brainstorm on the ideas & if feasible will implement in the upcoming versions. Please search the topic, before reporting. (because, your neighbor might have reported it already :D )

Zoombar/Scrollbar showing a smaller version of the graph like the google finance charts

#3 loof

loof

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:54 AM

I would really need a real 3D-Column chart (Manhattan Chart)

Example: http://demos.devexpr...nBarSeries.aspx

#4 sharmila

sharmila

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:10 AM

Hi loof,

We have not fixed any time frame for real 3D charts. Currently we are busy working on some other stuff on priority. We have added this into our wishlist.

Regards,
Sharmila

#5 Bo Lovmand

Bo Lovmand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

A QuichStepLine would be a great idea. Today we have to settle with QuickLine because the performance of StepLine is just too poor.

#6 vivek

vivek

Advanced Member

• Team Visifire
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,597 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:48 AM

Hi,

How many DataSeries and DataPoints are you working with?

Regards,
Vivek
Team Visifire

#7 Sowraaj

Sowraaj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:18 AM

Hi,

If you make LightDataPoint chart quality is as same as normal DataPoint chart quality, It will highly helpful to us
Regards,
Sowraaj

#8 vivek

vivek

Advanced Member

• Team Visifire
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,597 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:30 AM

Sowraaj,

Please note that LightDataPoint is created keeping performance in mind. It doesn't support all features as DataPoint. BTW, can you please tell me what feature are you missing in LightDataPoint?

Regards,
Vivek
Team Visifire

#9 Sowraaj

Sowraaj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hi Vivek,

Yes I agree, LightDataPoint performance is more faster than normal datapoint; Usally, i use both kind of charts(LightDataPoint, Datapoint) in my web pages but the visualization of the charts is not same and It might not impress the customer. I attach the LightDataPoint pie chart and LightDataPoint column chart for your reference and I hope you can find the differences with normal charts.

Attached Files

Regards,
Sowraaj

#10 shoaib

shoaib

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:06 AM

I think you have set LightWeight property to True in DataSeries. If LightWeight property is set to True, few features will be disabled in DataSeries like Bevel, Lighting etc. Try setting LightWeight property to False in DataSeries and check.

#11 Sowraaj

Sowraaj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:39 AM

Yes , you are right i am setting Lightweight property to true because of it internally instantiate datapoint as lightdatapoint; when i am trying to set lightdatapoint instead of datapoint it throws an error like xml not supported(Currently i am using V4.5.6)

Sorry to disturbing you at Visifire ideas forum

Thank You
Regards,
Sowraaj

#12 Sowraaj

Sowraaj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:44 AM

Hi,

I have attached the sample chart type what we need. It will simplify our works.Please find the attached picture

Thank You

Attached Files

Regards,
Sowraaj

#13 shoaib

shoaib

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:49 AM

Visifire 4.5.6 does not support LightDataPoint. It is supported from Visifire 5.0 onwards. LightWeight property omits few features in DataSeries in order to increase the performance. As in your case there are very less number of DataPoints, you dont have to set LightWeight property to True in series. LightWeight is recommended if you are working with huge amount of data.

#14 Sowraaj

Sowraaj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:59 AM

Visifire 4.5.6 does not support LightDataPoint. It is supported from Visifire 5.0 onwards. LightWeight property omits few features in DataSeries in order to increase the performance. As in your case there are very less number of DataPoints, you dont have to set LightWeight property to True in series. LightWeight is recommended if you are working with huge amount of data.

Thanks Shoaib
Regards,
Sowraaj

#15 Jeo

Jeo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:16 PM

A more in depth documentation section for Sharepoint would be great. The search engine also does not appear to be working.

#16 shoaib

shoaib

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:01 AM

Joe,

Can you please suggest what else you want to be included in documentation for SharePoint?

Regards,
Shoaib

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users