• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 newdrill

newdrill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

Hi Can anyone please help me with drill down charts fro sharepoint. we have been using Visifire charts for a while and they are exceptional.I have seen a post for drilldown but was not clear. It would be great if anyone can provide working example and code for this.what i am looking for is when someone clicks on month it should take them to date and from there it should take them to the project status. Is this possible?

Thank you very much in advance

#2 sharmila

sharmila

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:40 AM

Hi,

Note that drilldown feature is not yet implemented in Visifire for SharePoint. It is in our higher priority list. We will update as soon as we come up with this feature in Visifire for SharePoint.

Regards,
Sharmila

#3 Teardess

Teardess

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

A useful interactive feature of dashboards is to be able to click on a data point to see more detailed figures that make up its value. For example, on a pie chart with a slice for each country you might be able to click to be shown a chart with values for different regions within that country. This article briefly describes the steps to accomplish this within SharePoint, including Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. For a more detailed walkthrough of using a Query (URL) Filter Web Part (MOSS 2007 only) for drilling down and for additional tips, see "Implementing Drilldown" in the chart web part's help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users