3 replies to this topic

#1 rishikesh

rishikesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

Error Log (Version=1.5.0) :
Copy & Paste the contents of this log in www.visifire.com/forums for support.

XML:
<vc:Chart xmlns:vc="clr-namespace:Visifire.Charts;assembly=SLVisifire.Charts" Theme="Theme1" ><vc:Chart.Titles> <vc:Title Text="Visifire Column Chart"/></vc:Chart.Titles> <vc:Chart.Series> <vc:DataSeries RenderAs="Column" ShowInLegend="False" Bevel="False" LabelEnabled="True"> <vc:DataSeries.DataPoints> <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Coalinga" YValue="Not Started" LabelText="Not Started"/> <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Kettleman Hills (11P)" YValue="Not Started" LabelText="Not Started"/> <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Kettleman Hills (11P)" YValue="Not Started" LabelText="Not Started"/> <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Kettleman Hills (11P)" YValue="Completed" LabelText="Completed"/> <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="LaCima" YValue="Completed" LabelText="Completed"/> <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="McKittrick Summit" YValue="Completed" LabelText="Completed"/> <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="McKittrick Summit" YValue="Needs Attention" LabelText="Needs Attention"/> <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="McKittrick Summit" YValue="Needs Attention" LabelText="Needs Attention"/> <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="McKittrick Summit" YValue="Needs Attention" LabelText="Needs Attention"/> <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="McKittrick Summit" YValue="Needs Attention" LabelText="Needs Attention"/> </vc:DataSeries.DataPoints> </vc:DataSeries> </vc:Chart.Series> </vc:Chart>
StackTrace:
at MS.Internal.XcpImports.CreateFromXaml(String xamlString, Boolean createNamescope, Boolean requireDefaultNamespace, Boolean allowEventHandlers, Boolean expandTemplatesDuringParse)
at MS.Internal.XcpImports.CreateFromXaml(String xamlString, Boolean createNamescope, Boolean requireDefaultNamespace, Boolean allowEventHandlers)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.Load(String xaml)
at VisifireCharts.App.CreateChart()
at VisifireCharts.App.RenderEngine()
at VisifireCharts.App.Application_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(Int32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)
at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName)

#2 sharmila

sharmila

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:13 AM

Hi rishikesh,

We have checked your code and found that you have used string value for YValue(i.e YValue="Not Started"). Note that YValue accepts numeric values only. Please check out the documentation link below.

http://www.visifire.com/documentation/Visifire_Documentation/Charts/Reference/Attribute_Reference/YValue.htm

Regards,
Sharmila

#3 rishikesh

rishikesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:28 AM

Hi rishikesh,

We have checked your code and found that you have used string value for YValue(i.e YValue="Not Started"). Note that YValue accepts numeric values only. Please check out the documentation link below.

http://www.visifire.com/documentation/Visifire_Documentation/Charts/Reference/Attribute_Reference/YValue.htm

Regards,
Sharmila

Hi Sharmila,
Thanks for the reply..
Actually I am using this visifire in sharepoint ...

1)I have a list with item statuses(Not started,Completed,In process) and I have to make a pie chart....
according to the link since Y axis only accepts number than maybe I have to make a calculated column which will have numeric values according to status column and by tooltip property I can change the names dsiplayed on the graphs accordingly....is there some another easier method???

2)Also,According to the documentation provided (@ http://www.visifire....cumentation.php)under quick start section,I would be able to achive a bar/calumn chart and my requirement is a pie chart..Can you please tell me how can i achieve that....

Thanks in advance

#4 sharmila

sharmila

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hi rishikesh,

1)I have a list with item statuses(Not started,Completed,In process) and I have to make a pie chart....
according to the link since Y axis only accepts number than maybe I have to make a calculated column which will have numeric values according to status column and by tooltip property I can change the names dsiplayed on the graphs accordingly....is there some another easier method???

Note that YValue property should be numeric no matter where you get the data from.

2)Also,According to the documentation provided (@ http://www.visifire....cumentation.php)under quick start section,I would be able to achive a bar/calumn chart and my requirement is a pie chart..Can you please tell me how can i achieve that....

You are using a very old version of Visifire. I suggest you to use the latest version of Visifire. You can get the latest version of Visifire from the link provided below.

http://www.visifire.com/download_silverlight_wpf_controls.php

Regards,
Sharmila

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users