#1 pavan

pavan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:33 AM

Hello
After opening the chart designer,
i am not able to find the sharepoint list i am looking for in the drop down list.
The list i am looking for is in the current site collection too.

Hoping a reply

Thanks

#2 somnath

somnath

Advanced Member

• Team Visifire
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:29 AM

Hi Pavan,

We have fixed the issues. Kindly download the internal build from the link below. Also I suggest you to select remove option to uninstall the older version of VfS before you install this new version.

For 2010: http://www.visifire....3-0_b_trial.exe

For 2007: http://www.visifire....3-0_b_trial.exe

We will do a public release soon. Currently try this build and let us know your feedback.

Regards,
Somnath

#3 pavan

pavan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:44 AM

Working now!! Thanks a lot

#4 pavan

pavan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

Is there any way to decrease the width of the bars in the bar chart?

#5 vivek

vivek

Advanced Member

• Team Visifire
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,587 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:38 AM

Pavan,

Please try setting DataPointWidth property in Chart.

Regards,
Vivek
Team Visifire

#6 pavan

pavan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:32 AM

I have licensed version of visifire.

But in sharepoint it appears as trail.

How to install licensed version for sharepoint

#7 Eva

Eva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:37 AM

You can send an email to support@visifire.com along with your Transaction ID.
Regards,
Eva

#8 shoaib

shoaib

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

Hi Pavan,

VfS (Visifire for SharePoint) 1.0.3-2 GA has been release. Please download the latest version of VfS. Also check the blog post here for more info.

Regards,
Shoaib

#9 Kevin Maxwell (CCC)

Kevin Maxwell (CCC)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

We have the same problem with an evaluation download (V1.0.3-2), with the lists not appearing in the dropdown box.
We uninstalled and reinstalled the software, still at V1.0.3-2 but to no avail. The only way we can get the dropdown to work is to give the user site collection administrator permissions (not even full control works).

You might just be able to make out from the attached screenshot that the wizard version is 1.0.3-2, and that there is a list on the site called Area, which is not appearing in the dropdown. The logged in user has Site Owner (Full Control) access to the site.

An early response would be appreciated as we are evaluating a number of similar products over the next few weeks, and this is a showstopper for Visifire at the moment.

Attached Files

#10 sharmila

sharmila

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:48 AM

Hi Kevin,

I suggest you to install the latest version of Visifire for SharePoint 1.0.4-2 Trial beta and check. Here is the download link. If the issue still persists then we would like to arrange online screen sharing session so that we can look into it .You can send a mail to support@visifire.com and provide your timezone and availability so that we can arrange the meeting accordingly.

Regards,
Sharmila

#11 Kevin Maxwell (CCC)

Kevin Maxwell (CCC)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:10 AM

We have tried the upgrade and it has given some interesting results. As a user with site owner access (full control), but not site collection permissions I can now see 2 lists in the dropdown, and can select data from them.
However, there is a third list on the site which I cannot see, although I have full control permissions on that list. The list was created by someone else, and as a Custom List in DataSheet View rather that a Custom List in Standard View (which the other two were), so we are currently doing some tests to see if the problem is related to the list type, or whether it related to permissions. Will keep you posted.

Regards,
Kevin.

#12 sharmila

sharmila

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:24 AM

Hi kevin,

Can you please tell me whether the third list is the list view or it is just like any other custom list? Note that Visifire for SharePoint does not support List views.

Regards,
Sharmila

#13 Kevin Maxwell (CCC)

Kevin Maxwell (CCC)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

I think we've solved the problem, We certainly needed to upgrade to 1.0.4-2 Trial beta in order to resolve the permissions issue, but that still didn't solve the problem of not all lists being visible.
We have now proved that, even for a list I create myself, the list will not appear in the dropdown if it is created as "Custom List in DataSheet View" from the Create page. Is it possible that this list has a different type ID to normal Custom Lists, and that you code is not including this type?

#14 sharmila

sharmila

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

Kevin,

Currnetly Visifire for SharePoint (VfS) does not support views of a custom list. Whether you are expecting VfS to pull the views of custom lists?

Regards,
Sharmila

#15 Kevin Maxwell (CCC)

Kevin Maxwell (CCC)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:19 AM

It's unusual for anyone to create a list in datasheet view anyway, so that's not a major problem, as long as it supports custom lists with the standard view - which it does. All we would need to ensure is that if anyone wanted to use datasheets views then they should create a standard list first, so VfS could see it, and then add a datasheet view later.

#16 sharmila

sharmila

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:56 AM

Hi Kevin,

Note that currently Visifire for SharePoint does not support views of a SharePoint List. Can you please tell me how have you created he standard view and whether the standard view of the custom list is appearing in the drop down list of visifire for sharepoint?

Regards,
Sharmila

#17 sharmila

sharmila

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:17 PM

Kevin,

Visifire for SharePoint Webpart now supports Views. Please checkout the setup file below and give us feedback.

Download Link: www.visifire.com/downloads/not_released/visifire_for_sharepoint_2010_v1.2.0-0_a_trial.exe

Regards,
Sharmila

#18 Evidentnew

Evidentnew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:reading , traveling ,painting

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

I'm unable to view any items in document library as it says that there are no items to show in this view of "doc_lib_name" list.

evident 2005

Evident News provides it s visitors with the best and most accurate news, for everything including sports,politics,celebrities,conferences,business and we provide great tips on being successful.

#19 sharmila

sharmila

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:52 AM

Hi,

Can you please tell me which version of Visifire for SharePoint  are you using?

Regards,

Sharmila

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users