1 reply to this topic

#1 Randy Minder

Randy Minder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

I have a couple questions concerning SampleThreshold:

1. I understand that sampling takes Y axis values that are close together, creates an average of the points, and then creates a sort of virtual point. How does it create a X axis virtual value where the X axis contains date/time values?

2. It seems that when I use sampling, and when I have the indicator line displayed, Y axis values are no longer displayed in the tool tips. I get an X axis value, but nothing for the Y axis values. Is this by design?

Thank you.

#2 sharmila

sharmila

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:34 AM

Hi Randy,

1. I understand that sampling takes Y axis values that are close together, creates an average of the points, and then creates a sort of virtual point. How does it create a X axis virtual value where the X axis contains date/time values?

Visifire calculates the average of all datapoints YValue which comes under a region and the middle XValue as the resultant XValue of the average point.

2. It seems that when I use sampling, and when I have the indicator line displayed, Y axis values are no longer displayed in the tool tips. I get an X axis value, but nothing for the Y axis values. Is this by design?

We are not able to reproduce the issue here. It will be great if you can provide us the testcase or code so that we can reproduce the issue here.

Regards,
Sharmila

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users